We offer a variety of career paths in a hybrid work environment.
Please visit our external careers site to search for open positions, internal recruitments and job descriptions.
If you are already part of the Home Forward team, you may apply for positions that are available internally only.
Important Information for Applicants
Under Oregon Law, qualified veterans may be eligible for a preference when applying for Home Forward positions. If you are a veteran and would like to be considered for a veteran’s preference for this job, please provide qualifying documents as instructed during the application process.
Home Forward uses the NEOGOV system for employment application tracing. Except in unique situations, we will only accept applications electronically through our website.
- Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information you submit.
- Our system allows applicants to attach and submit a cover letter, resume and additional documents with their online application.
- It is important that your application is complete and that it reflects all of the relevant experience you possess.
- You must submit applications before the closing date as listed for each position, unless the position is posted as “open until filled.” We will not accept applications after the closing date.
We will only contact those candidates whose qualifications most closely match the position requirements to proceed in the recruitment process. Home Forward makes all offers of employment contingent upon the applicant satisfying a:
- Pre-Employment Background Screening
- Pre-Employment Driving Record Screening (if applicable)
- Reference Screening
Home Forward is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any protected status.